– Ensures the quality of product
– Defect prevention and detection
– Verify and validate the user requirement
– Ready to integration and revise the component
– Focus on accurate and reliable result
– Work should be performed under predefined process and SRS
– Discuss on generating test cases test cases
– Provide information to take decision for next phase
– Gain confidence of work
– Evaluates the capabilities of a system and system performance
Level 1:- Module 1 [ISTQB-FL]
-Chapter 1 : Fundamental of Testing.
-Chapter 2 : Testing Throughout software life cycle.
-Chapter 3: Static testing.
-Chapter 4 :Test Deign Techniques.
-Chapter 5 : Test Management.
-Chapter 6 :Test Tool support.
Level 2 :- Module 2 [Practical Training]
-How to find requirements issues.
-How to design Test cases.
-How to write Test cases.
-How to write bug report.
-Applying on a sample project.
-Front end and back end testing.
-Agile process in organizations [Sprint planning-Stories- Acceptance criteria].
-Applying on TFS.
-Developing Regression plan.
Level 3 :- [Database&SQL]
-Introduction to SQL.
-Introduction to SQL Querying.
-Writing SELECT Queries.
-Querying Multiple Tables.
-Sorting and Filtering Data.
-Using DML to Modify Data.
-Using Built-In Functions.
-Grouping and Aggregating Data.
-Using Set Operators.